LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dimple Shah (prop)     09 February 2013

Please help

Learned Sirs,


My father wants to make a agreement with my brother for giving him office space for use and also for giving him finance to do business.....


As he is getting married, my father wants to make and secure such space and finance by way of agreements.........


Is it possible....?


 5 Replies

ANIL KUMAR 8867907494 (advocate)     09 February 2013

It is possible , let they enter into an agreement to avoid disputes in future
1 Like

Dimple Shah (prop)     18 February 2013

Thank you Mr. Anil Kumar,


Can you forward me if any format agreement avaiable for such purposes, it would be helpful.



ANIL KUMAR 8867907494 (advocate)     18 February 2013

I can prepare an agreement for u, if u pay me nominal fees

Dimple Shah (prop)     19 February 2013

Thank you Mr Anil Kumar,


I can pay nominal fees. Just to add that brother intends to use money whenever he wishes to use it, when not needed he put back the money into dads account so dad can earn nominal saving account interest.


There will be such transfer to and fro for dads savings account.


just to let you know if any such explanation needs to be added in the agreement.



ANIL KUMAR 8867907494 (advocate)     19 February 2013

U can include it , if u need detailed agreement i can provide u on payment of Rs.1000/- pls confirm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register