LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (sas)     24 January 2011

Please help

My friend is having an Ice cream shop. He is a school teacher generally he is busy with school work.

He had kept one staff, 24 and that staff  had affair with one girl.

That girl always used to come to that shop to buy something. One day that boy (staff) along with 

the girl fled away, and from last last 10 days they did not return to their home back.

In this case girl parent has lodged a case of kidnapping against my brother in court.

The police has reached to home searching for him. Please help, in this false accusation against him.

Please direct, what to do in this case.

Learning

3 Replies

T.KALAIMANI (Lawyer)     24 January 2011

If your brother is really sincere and honest you don't worry. You have to prove that the girl is also in love with him provided both should have attained their majority. Mostly, the girl should. In such case there will not be a case of kidnapping. If the police try to harass your family that should be either at the direction of girl's side or she may be a minor. Though your brother did not kidnap, in case of minor the law presumes it would be so. You may apply a petition for Anticipatory Bail either in District Court or in High Court. In a strange case of their location being unidentified, then you may file a Writ of Habeas Corpus in the High Court. This petition may be filed by any of the members of the family of your brother -Adv.tkalaimani@gmail.com

T.KALAIMANI (Lawyer)     24 January 2011

Sorry. read as your friend where you find reference as your brother -Adv.tkalaimani@gmail.com

Rakesh (sas)     24 January 2011

Pls find the below text after modification........, sorry for inconvenience

My brother is having an Ice cream shop. He is a school teacher generally he is busy with school work.

He had kept one staff, 24 and that staff  had affair with one girl.

That girl always used to come to that shop to buy something. One day that boy (staff) along with 

the girl fled away, and from last last 10 days they did not return to their home back.

In this case girl parent has lodged a case of kidnapping against my brother in court.

The police has reached to home searching for him. Please help, in this false accusation against him.

Please direct, what to do in this case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register