Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Geetha (Advocate)     23 April 2010

Please help

Hi

We have a land with building in chennai which we are planning to sell. It was occupied during my grandparents time(i think its a municipality land), so we dont have proper documents. We have a temperory patta, tax rexeipts, legal heir certificate. When we consulted with the surveyor in our area, he told that we have to prepare a document with registrar. Can anyone please tell me what is this document? Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Balkrishna (Sr. Art Director)     25 April 2010

Dear Advocate,

I would like to know my father prepared a will on my name & he gave everthing to me by will, also he is not giving anything to my 2 sisters, and his property is not ancester....so will this property is totally mine?

madhavi dandwate (admn.incharge)     26 April 2010

In a business to bind the dealers regarding financial obligaion and for supplying quality goods to him conditions to put  whether in Indemnity agreement or indemnity contract or only indemnity please suggest earliest.

Nilesh Joshi (BDM)     27 April 2010

Resp. Advocate,

I want to Start business of Gas Stove Spare Part selling. Some people told me that selling of parts (e.g. Gas Pipe, Gas Stove) is reserved to the Gas Agency only.

Please Guide me. I have need Your Help.

Thank You

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register