Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meet (Engineer)     09 March 2010

Please Help

Hello Friends,

I got married in May 07, We had some clashes till then, but some how we both agreed & started living together.

In Feb 2010 we were bleassed with baby boy. Maternity was done at my in laws home town. Till then my Mother in law stared a New show. She is now fighting with me on the older issues. My wife is now under full influence of her mom & she also srated to blame me for the old issues.

They are not allowing me to meet my new born son. whenever i go to her home to meet my son, they refuse to let me meet him. Yet they have not filed any case against me but i fear of it.

I would like to know from the experts that is it legal to Stop a Father from meeting his own son?

I am really depressed.

Please Help!!

Meet

Learning

1 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     09 March 2010

Sir, I would suggest you to file a case of restitution of conjugal rights in order to get your wife back home. Before doing that try talking with the elders of both you and your wife and settle the matters of misunderstandings amicably. Ther is no law which prevents a father to visit his son unless order of Court is there to prevent him visiting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register