LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (housewife)     29 September 2015

Please help

If a wife files a complaint in the crime against women cell against husband and inlaws.. 1. If wife says that she wants to save her marriage and if husband says that he wants a divorce only then what is the next step? 2.will the caw cell pressurise him to give a good alimony amount? 3.if husband keeps saying that he doesn't want to live with his wife and if he says dat he doesn't want to give alimony then what will the caw cell do? 4. My husband said quiet a few rude things to me on messages so i demanded alimony from him and i even said dat i will give a divorce.but later when my anger vanished i again tried talking to him and said that i want to save my marriage.so now if my husband uses all these messages wherein i have asked for alimony so will these evidence go against me in the caw cell? Does it shows that i want to extort money? 5.reality is am not ready for a divorce.but wen my husband tells me rude things so i fit of anger i demand alimony.but i want to save my marriage Please advice

Learning

3 Replies

Nitin (marketting manager)     30 September 2015

usually CAW cell or infact even the courts will try to mediate and keep the marriage going

so try to calm down and listen to your husband why he wants a divorce,

no marriage is perfect in teh same way no MAN is perfect, so give some listening to your husband and try to work on the marriage rather than breaking.

if nothing else works out then thing of CAW cell or courts for mediation,try involve elders and settle the issue.

Rgds,

Nitin

shivani (housewife)     30 September 2015

Thank u nitin fr ur advice..my husband keeps telling me that due to my aggressive nature he wants a divorce dats wat he is saying in d women cell/courts..but reality is dat he was forced to marry me so dats y he wants a divorce.as per aggression point women cell told him dat ur wife will change herself for d sake of her marriage so he shud gv a chance.but outside d women cell he is only asking fr a divorce.my query is if all the mediation process fails.if my husband keeps saying that he wants a divorce and dat he will not even give alimony then how will the women cell proceed in this situation?

shivani (housewife)     30 September 2015

Thank u nitin fr ur advice..my husband keeps telling me that due to my aggressive nature he wants a divorce dats wat he is saying in d women cell/courts..but reality is dat he was forced to marry me so dats y he wants a divorce.as per aggression point women cell told him dat ur wife will change herself for d sake of her marriage so he shud gv a chance.but outside d women cell he is only asking fr a divorce.my query is if all the mediation process fails.if my husband keeps saying that he wants a divorce and dat he will not even give alimony then how will the women cell proceed in this situation?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register