Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prem Biradar   07 July 2022

Please guide me how can i change date of birth in 10th mark card in karnataka.

Dear sir/Madam,

I am facing issues with my date of birth. The DoB mentioned in marks card is 1993 but my original date of birth is 1995 and i have got the DoB certificate for the same from the tahsil office(1995) . Please guide me how can update the DOB in various marksheets like from 10th to Graduation. I am facing issues with respect to govt job applications and please let me how much time it takes for the correction.

Thank you in advance.


 1 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     12 July 2022

You aproach the authority who originally issued the marks card.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query