LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanan (IT)     21 June 2015

Please advise

Sir, My ex wife and myself entered into a compromise for settleing the 498 case,divorce,DVC and maintenance cases. Amount was already paid via bank DD to her and divorce was granted.MC case was closed and DVC case disposed. However the 498a judge imposed a 3 month statutory period for closure of 498 case. Below is the judge statement .can my ex wife back track now.Please advise

Business : Accused and Defacto Complainant are Present. On memo filed by both parties the matter is advance to this day on representation that both are entering in to compromise. Both parties filed petition U/Sec.320(8), Sec 320(2) of Cr.P.C. In view of statutory period of observation this matter posted to 14-8-2015


Next Hearing Date : 11-07-2015

 5 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     21 June 2015

The judge had rightly passed the order. Wait till 11/7/15, it is not far. Obey the court

Kanan (IT)     21 June 2015

I cannot be rude when Im seeking free advice , so pushing Mr. Surjit's comments offline, other respected members can you please advise if ex wife can gain go back on the compromise after taking the amount.

Thanks in advance.

Sudhir Kumar (Retd Govt Officer)     21 June 2015

what your lawye rhas advised.

Sudhir Kumar (Retd Govt Officer)     21 June 2015

how many threads you have opened on similar heading.  pleae give link of these threads.

surjit singh (Assistant)     22 June 2015

Mr kanan you doesnot deserve any advice. Your behavior does not permit you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query