Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murukan   05 April 2016

Please advise 12 (1) c

Respected lawyers , 

Due to some misunderstandings and fight we decided to go for divorce after 20 days of marriage.

The girl side files 12 (1) c against me and i ddint get any notices , because they purposefully sent the notices to my Old rented house address and no one ther to receive and inform me .i think security of the flat is taking the letter and sigining .I am not sure as the girl side says that they got the receipt that i received the notices

now three hearings is over , i didnt attend any of the hearings( i came to know the case number from https://ecourts.gov.in/services/ ) 

Not sure what they writeen in the Notices /case .

what ever the gold she brought , she taken that while leaving my house , 

is ther any chance to get the notice details ?

if EXPARTE is allowed , is that i need to pay any money ?

if Exparte says that i need to pay money ? is that i can go ahead for a counter case as i do not have any valuable item with me from her .

please suggest 

and one more thing , where the PUBLICATION happens? where to check ?

state Tamilnadu

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     05 April 2016

I agree with Captain this golden chance in hand for any husband where wife seek dissolution or nullity of marriage, its other way around in most cases, rather big blackmailing for the conclusion of the divorce or annulment process in the court that makes husband absolutely bankrupt, at least you are safe on this account.

As far alimony part in exparte proceedings in divorce or annulment is concerned that usually the family court avoid passing any order as the other party is not there to defend the claim nor such order can be executed for non availability of the respondent/judgment debtor.

You can always track the proceedings of the case by engaging an advocate who without appearing for you, keep note of the court proceedings and inform you the latest position.

Once the final order made, you can obtain the final judgment/order and decree of the nullity from the court and use it for future marriage.

Murukan   05 April 2016

Thank you Captian sir an Vijay sir, 

thank you for the quick reply ,

this jusy an explanation from my side about the issue 

I am not interested in her , i do not want her .. i suffered a lot ( in 2o day ) like blackmailing asking 20 L money . thretening , they do not want my mom to stay with me , the girl side want me to stay in their house and look after the girl but  that caused the issue .For this they played lots of Dramas .the girl fall down in house and i took her to hospital , put in ICU , doctor didnt find any injuary etc etc ,also i feel something wrong with the girl as per her behaviour in 20 days.

i have one query , there is something called Publication , where this publication will happen ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register