LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tom   20 April 2020

Plc not filing annual returns

a PLC in India owes me money and a civil case is being contemplated. but the company has not posted its B.Sheet etc in the MCA website after FY 2017-18. being a Creditor and not an Investor in the company,can i make an investor Complaint through the MCA website ?

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query