Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Physical problem in wife

Page no : 2

chaitanya (prop.)     14 November 2011

I posted my problem in the forum in August . My wife has already been away to her parents house for more than 5 months now. She doesnt seem  to stay with me but she and her family are trying to play a game . They want to blackmail me and have started threatening me about false dowry cases and other ake cases. they have aso threatened that they woud impicate my sister and her husband who stay abroad.My sister and her husband had left just the next day after my wedding and never said anything unpleasnt to her even during the few phone conversations.

My wife's brother has threatened us that he will be leaving my wife at my placecand they would creae such a situation that me and my mother wouldland up in jail. i am ready to face anything but dread what wil happen to my frail and ill mother.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     14 November 2011

Rather than getting into the mindless mindset of arguments and counter arguments, threats and counter threats, cases and counter cases etc. etc., it would be best if you can sit seperately with your wife and discuss the matters honestly with intention to amicably resolve the matters. If possible, with view to amicably resolve the matters, you may also take help of family elders, relatives and friends.

If nothing works only then one should go into litigation as it can be not only expensive and time consuming and may also affect mental peace and health in long run. Ultimately you are the best judge of your situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register