Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramya   25 October 2017

Pf withdrawal when not in service for more than 2 months

Dear Team,

your feedback for my below quiery will be of great help to me, kindly request to you all advice me on the action to be taken by me.

I was working on contract basis with Adecco India from 16.02.2015 to 06.04.2017, where I was allotted a UAN number. Later I had joined GMR Holdings Private limited  from 10.04.2017 and had to quit the job based on medical grounds (to support motherhood) on 11.06.2017, My UAN from Adecco to GMR was transferred.

When I check Passbook on EPFO member portal for the Member Id allotted to Adecco India nothing is being displayed where I have worked for 2 years.
But for GMR member Id I'm able to view the pass book for only month of April 2017 
My concern is 
1. Why I'm not able to see the PF balance of my previou company Adecco India and able to see only for GMR?
2. My PF still active since it has been more than 2 months since I have left the job with GMR?
3.Is it good to withdraw PF.
2. As Im carrying now I do not wish to work for 2 years and later I would like to pursue my career
3. Will my PF account be active since I shall not be working upto 2 years from 11.06.17
4. Can I later get UAN transferred when I pursue my career after 2 years from now
5. My current co GMR has not yet updated date of leaving in EPFO portal
6. When I claim online will there be any problem? Will I get my entire PF ( both Adecco India and GMR companies)?

Please advice me.
Regards 
Ramy B M

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 October 2017

you can watch providend fund web site. and put your grievance though the  website. www.epfindia.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2017

did you contact PF office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register