LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Kumar (Manager)     15 March 2016

Pf withdrawal amendmend

I was an employee of an establishment from May 2012 to September 2015 and had to leave service without notice. I had submitted duly filled claim form-19, form-10C, bank pass book copy, Pan card copy and Income tax declaration form-15G to the concerned PF office for setttling my account. There is a rule that allows this as there is no need to submit these forms through employer.  Now, when I follow up with the concerned PF office, they are replying as follows:

Your claim forms are forwarded to the employer to get the attestation for further process. But as per the recent amendment made the Govt of India in the EPF & MP Act 1952, the EPF account of the member will be settled only at the time of attaining the age of 58 years. Hence settlement of your EPF account will be done only at the age of 58 years.

I think whoever replied to my grieivance did not apply his mind and did not know what he was saying. Please suggest what are my next options.


 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 March 2016

You may visit the PRO/APFC in the nearest PF or juridictional office and discuss with them.

The directory is available at;



Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 March 2016

Did your employer decline to attest the PF froms?


Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 March 2016

Contact concerned EPFO

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register