Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishwajeet Choudhary (Student)     12 December 2015

Pf withdrawal- account does not exist

Dear all,

I worked for a IT company for two years and left it on 03-06-2014, I submitted my PF form then and thier in the company, even after one and half year my PF has not been deposited to my account. When I asked about my PF form submission they replied that they have submitted the form on 15-12-2014 itself and PF office is taking time to fix it.

Also when I went on to register my UAN, I found some other person's detail on that account.

On filing RTI to EPFO I got the response that their is no such account number exist with my name. 

They are not replying when I am asking for Proof of my PF form submission.

Please suggest what can be done.

Thanking you

Vishwajeet Choudhary


 3 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     12 December 2015

It is a serious matter. At first ask under RTI from EPFO  the certified list of employees provided by that company during your employment/ year.


If you name is there then you may ask whether you contribuation was deposited by company or not? If not, what action was taken by EPFO if your contributaion was not deposited bu the company.


Otherwise your company have cheated you, it will raise other cause of action.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 December 2015

Do you have acknowledgment of PF froms submitted by you and has the company replied in writing that they have submitted the form on 15-12-2014 itself and PF office is taking time to fix it.......................Or have recorded the call?


Or do you have copy of salary slips showing the PF deduction and PF number?


Or has the company supplied the PF number in writing?


Build some kind of proof.

Drive the discussion on phone and meetings to ask pointed questions and record.

Thereafter write to MD of the company narrating all previous representations and brief minutes of discussion, and demand to supply the acknowledgment issued towards the submission of PF forms.............................and supply you the PF a/c slips of each year that has not been supplied till Redg. Post so as to reach you in next 7days.


Based on reply by RTI you can lodge complaint with police and thru RPFC in nearest PF office with copy to Addl CPFC,CPFC and vigilnace cell of EPFO.



Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2015

read===== understood ==== there is no need of any more RTI. You have a proof that PF is not deposited. Submit written complaint to RPFC alleging of evasion and request for action under section 7A of PF Act, requesting you to be allowed to be present in the proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register