LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G. Prakash (proprietor)     12 October 2011

Pf withdrawal

Dear Sir,


     I've submitted my PF withdrawal form to my co. which is HDFC STANDARD LIFE INSURANCE by Dec '10 end.  But so far i didn't get the amount.  I've sent so many mails to the co. and PF office Kandivli - mumbai but no response.  Last month i've sent a mail & state that if i would not get proper reply i'll move to court.  After that, i've received a mail from HDFC & they informed, they've changed the PF accounts from Mumbai Kandivli branch to Bandra & the process happened from Oct '10 onwards.  During this process they've changed the existing PF NOS.  & new no. will be allotted once the process done.


     But even after ten months  i'm unable to get the updated pf no. & my pf amount.  Kindly inform me what should i do further for getting the pf amount.


 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 October 2011

Ask them by letter under acknowledgment to supply you the acknowledgment issued by PF office, by regd/speed post only within next 7 days, followed by a scanned copy by email along with receipt number of regd/speed post vide which the original is dispatched by them.

If the concerned HR employee does not reply then you can submit a gentle communication to good office of appointing authority, MD, Head-HR, Company Secretary and demand intervention of good offices to supply the acknowledgment to you. You can lodge a complaint with concerned o/o PF commissioners stating you have supplied the PF forms to company on dated...........however till date the PF office and company has not supplied you the acknowledgment and payment of your funds. You can also raise RTI application to varify the statement of the company issued to you.

If there is no compelling financial reason you may not withdraw and keep the PF a/c regular. After 10 years you are eligible for pension.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query