Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tub.blr10   28 October 2022

Pf transfer issue from non-exempted to exempted

Dear Sir/Madam,

PF Transfer from my 2 previous organizations to exempted PF Trust(Company in Bangalore, PF office based in Gurgaon) was not reflected due to some issues for the last 2 years.

I explained below in detail :.

PF Transfer 1 : Company1 to Company3(exempted trust)
PF Transfer 2 : Company2 to Company3(exempted trust)
[Proof : PF Transfer acknowledgement,  annex-k copy from PF department ]

I did the above 2 transfer on 21-01-2020 via PF portal online and both PF transfer got successfully transferred to company3.I have annex-k copy provided by PF department as proof for the successful transfer.

So, When I checked the consecutive PF statement from company3 - the amount never got transferred in my exempted PF account till today.

I contacted many times the employer and DKM Online(PF managing company) through their support team. But, i am not getting any proper update from DKMOnline for my pf transfer since last 2 year. What i understood is, the organization made a mistake for many employees and transferred all the employees PF into another Pension account(i have the communication email from the employer).

But, I am not getting proper resolution and they simply avoiding by saying "wait for some more time".

I contacted the EPFO office,Bangalore and they confirmed transfer is successful and sent the Annex-k copy as proof.

I raised PF Grievance in the portal for EPFO Gurgaon. But , they are saying to contact the PF office Gurgaon(not sure what they mean here).

grievance no:
HRGGN/E/2021/62425
HRGGN/E/2022/37766

I raised grievance via CPGrams portal ( Ref # MOLBR/E/2022/75388) but they are also saying to contact PF office. I raised several grievance petition but it is simply getting closed after some period.

I am concerned my PF transfer got lost or un-noticed since i left that organization.

Since I am also not getting proper response from Govt departments, I am seeking your help on what can we do further to progress on this case.

Thanks for reading..

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 December 2022

Have you prsonally met a higher authroity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register