Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudheer (Admin )     11 January 2012

Pf settlement

Sir,

I have worked in one of the organization from 2004 to 2007 . i resigned in october2007 and applied for my PF  account no 801. they have  settled my account in the month of december 2008.

After 6 months i have joined in the same organization. i worked from  June 2008- May 2011. in June i have resigned again. The company has been alloted same PF number 801 to me. I dont know about this.They have depoisted my PF to same account number. Balance also showing in the account. Now if i try to withdraw my amount  PF dept has been rejected my Application. I have PF slip which is given by PF dept which shows an amount of Rs38000. They are saying account has been settled already.

Please tell me how to cliam and get my amount . It's not my mistake .Then also facing problem.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 January 2012

Explain the matter in writing to your appointing authority, MD, Head-HR and ask them to resolve the matter with concerned o/o PF authority with a copy to you and help you get the disbursement of funds which are stuck up due to lapse at the end of employer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register