LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vicky (EX)     27 September 2013

Pf office & employer are not supporting to withdraw pf amount

Hi Friends, I'm from Jaipur (Rajasthan). Previously I was worked in company which is based in CHENNAI. I was worked in one Project of that company in Rajasthan for 2 Years. For my personal resaons I was Left that company without serving the notice period fully (means only 10 days I served as a notice period). However I got my Full & final Settlement letter & Relieving cum Service Letter from my Employer. Due to I'm in Jaipur I wast sent my dully filled PF withdrawl form 10C & 19 to my employer, but it seems that there is no responce made by my employer. For against this I was sent Duly filled Form 10C & Form 19 (which is attested by my Bank manager, BOI) to PF office, Chennai with necessary document like: 1. Copy of Full and Final Settlement 2. Copy of Relieving cum Service Certificate 3. Blank Cancel Cheque 4. Copy of my Id & Address Proof. These all things I was sent by Registered Post. Then also after sometime I was not got any response on my applications, so I decided to file online grievance. on which the PF department reply that "It is informed that your grievance is being treated as non-actionable due to the following reason(s): The claim was returned since the claim was not signed by the employer which has not been resubmitted so far." For this concern I tried to contact my Employer also they told me that PF department sent one letter to them then they have to re-submit that again. Now the condition is that No One is giving me the proper respond to me. Friends Please Suggest me the proper way that now what can I do to withdrawl my PF as early as possible!! Thanks Vicky

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 September 2013

If the employer is not attesting the form he is liable for criminal action.  You have to submit written complaint to RPFC concerned.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 September 2013

Mr. Sudhir Kumar has given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.

You may check if this company is listed amongst defaulters at website of EPFO:

www.epfindia.gov.in

If you have sent the PF withdrawal forms to company by redg. post/courier obtain POD from website. In this case company has not attested the PF forms, and has not submitted to PF office, and therefore has not supplied the acknowledgment issued by PF office (for you) to you.

The PF withdrawal forms sent by you to PF office are duly received and same stands confirmed by reply to your online Grievance Redressal.

The company has not responded to the PF office too and has not attested the PF forms sent by PF office, and has not submitted to PF office……………………..

This is declinature to attest……………..which is offence.

The PF office is also not expected to sit idle after that and feel its responsibility is over by sending online reply to you.

You may meet RPFC in person at your current location with written complaint ( mention submission two times) and submit it thru him (under proper acknowledgment under seal and signature, diary number) and demand that PF office should depute its official to visit company and penalize the company with a copy to you.

You can approach consumer court and lawyer too. Your lawyer can issue legal notice.

You can also peruse RTI route to know the action taken, penalty levied on company……………….  

This should move both EPFO and company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register