LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amalshere (n/a)     02 January 2008

PF deduction in Case of stipened of the trainee in company

What is the PF status in Company which is not governed under apprentice Act, If they the stipened of Rs. 5000/- and deduct the pF on Rs. 5000/-, subsequently the company confirms the employement and fit them under the structure in which Basic is 3000/- and PF is calculated on 3000/- is it permissiable. Next if not is there any legal supporting or reference for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Amal Shere

Learning

11 Replies

Eswaran (n/a)     03 January 2008

EPF Act Not applicable for apprentice, stipen is consolidated payment, if your going to confirm that employee, who come to salary structure so the EPF deduction is only Basic and DA, so there is no problems.

With Regards,

A.Eswaran

amalshere (n/a)     03 January 2008

Thanks for the reply, My question is if Basic plus DA / spl allowance is reduce to Rs. 3000/- for pf calculation  which was Rs. 5000/- as stipened. Please clarify.

Thanks & Regards

Amal Shere

[font=""comic sans ms"" iYECS=""0"" CcXTn=""0""]If you are engaging rugalar employment there is no provision to reduced the salary without any disputs.[/font]

[font=""comic sans ms""]So there is no problem with your concern.[/font]

[font=""comic sans ms""]with regards,[/font]

[font=""comic sans ms""]A.Eswaran[/font]

[font=""comic sans ms""][/font] 

Still I am confused, as per your reply it means that I can reduce when the payment is change from stipened to salary i.e earlier I was deductinf PF @12% on 5000/-  Rs. 600/- now when I take the trainee on employement I can dediced his Basic plus DA to Rs. 3000/- and deduct PF @ 12% on 3000/- Rs. 360/-.

Please confirm.

Thanks & Regards

Amal Shere

If you should established Rs.5000/- for apparentice period and Rs.3000/- for regular employment, whenever EPF authority come to inspect your establishment then ok other wise very difficult to base the inspector.

with regards,

A.Eswaran

[url=mailto:yedhulaprakash@gmail.com]yedhulaprakash[/url] please clarify I am confused.

Thanks & Regards

Amal Shere

Guest (n/a)     10 September 2008

KAI RE BHADYVAA.AJUN JIVANT AAHES TO .KAI RE MADERCHOT AJUN PAISE PAIJE TAR BAIKO AANI PORI LA DHANDYALA LAV BHADVYAAA

A BHADYVAAAA

Amal shere is a maderchot from Tulsudas Khimji Private Limited.

He had preferance of his own self good being rether that Management & cOMPANIES iNTEREST.

He Licked the cocks & Dicks of his Managing & Governing Bodies for self Appriasals.

HE is a dog who can eat his dead pups.

He had preferance of his own self good being rether that Management & cOMPANIES iNTEREST.

He Licked the cocks & Dicks of his Managing & Governing Bodies for self Appriasals.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register