LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu (CSR)     29 September 2011

Pf and final settle has not done

Dear Sir,

I am Madhu from Hyderabad, i have worked for an Company for 2 years, 3 and half months back i left the Company, i suppose to get the settlement like incentives and encashed leaves amount of 14000/-, and the PF form till now they havnt submitted till now, there is no proper response from HR, they have relieved me from the company 3 and half months back i have the relieving letter , appointment letter everything, now please guide me what can i do to get my money and PF, please suggest Sir, as i need money very badly, my health is not good these Days, Plz help.









 9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 September 2011

1.Do you have the acknowledgment of submission of PF forms?


If you have supplied by regd/speed post or courier do you have the POD?

Did you enquire the fate of your PF from submitted to company by phone or by letter or by email?

Do you have the copies of bills of phone calls made by you, AWB copy of courier sent by you, recipet of the redg/speed post sent by you?

Do you have the copy of the circulars/letters/emails announcing incentive scheme, criteria,terms and conditions,list of employees who have achieved the incentive, your own performance record?

Have you recieved Full and Final statement? If yes then has the company not shown the earned leave/leave encashment amount in F&F?

2 Like

madhu (CSR)     29 September 2011

I have the Confirmation Mail From the company  stating they have received the PF forms,

I have enquired through Mail that PF has submitted they said No.

And also i have emails statement my incentives and leaves total , stating in process from 4 months,

i havnt recived anything from the company they didnt paid anything for me till now.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 September 2011

Kindly check your F&F statement and confirm if leave encashment and incentive amount has been disbursed or not. If F&F statement has not been supplied to you then you should demand it. If any amount was disbursed to you by cheque/DD/Bank transfer without supplying you the F&F then also you should demand it by stating that company has not supplied the F&F statement and you have received the amount under protest without giving acceptance to the final amount payable to you and acceptable to you and F&F statement should be supplied to you at once.

You can submit preferably by letter under proper acknowledgment and POD, a representation addressed to your appointing authority, MD, Head HR, Company Secretary and mention that :

-You have served the company honestly and with absolute commitment and performed  to the best of your ability and surpassed the targets set out by the company and qualified for the performance linked incentive. Your employee code number was …………designation was……………and your location was………..

-You followed the process of separation upto the level of satisfaction of your superiors and you were relieved by the relieving letter dated……..

-You are approaching the good offices of the company since despite your regular follow up and best efforts your account has not been settled fully. The F&F statement has not been supplied to you till date, incentive earned by you and your qualification to receive it was confirmed by company vide email dated………….of ………..Mr/Ms……designation…..department ………….., and  leave encashment amount has not been supplied to you. Although company has confirmed the receipt of your PF withdrawal forms complete in all respects, and since acknowledgment issued by PF office was not supplied to you when you inquired , from the company to your surprise Mr/Ms………. designation…..department ………….., has stated vide his/her email dated ………that the PF forms have not been submitted to concerned PF office. You are disappointed since this is irresponsible.

The good office may intervene and provide relief to you with in say 7 days and supply all your dues to you by regd/speed post.

In case you do not get relief you may lodge complain with o/o labor commissioner.

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     29 September 2011

Dear madhu

I am agree with Kumar Doab

1 Like

madhu (CSR)     29 September 2011

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for helping me, your response is so fast,

really i appreciate, Thanks a lot.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 September 2011

Kindly post the response of your company and resolution/relief if any, in the forum. It shall help many others who visit the forum.

madhu (CSR)     06 October 2011

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your help  as i got my money from the company after the steps have been taken which is suggested by you, The way you helping is appreciated, Thanks madhu


Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 October 2011

We all are very happy to read in your post that you have received your payment from the company.

Kindly make all your colleagues, friends, near and dear ones aware and help them. Employee should obtain written confirmation from company and keep record safely.

If the concerned personnel in the company fulfils his/her duty in time each employee can be paid all dues be it a payment or a certificate/letter etc, within  2 days of separation or within reasonable time of say 15 days.

In your case the delay has been for more than 4 months and concerned HR personnel did not reply, and after you lodged your grievance with the good offices, your dues were released promptly.

Have you received the FNF statement and acknowledgment issued by PF office, towards submission of your PF forms, from the company?

You should communicate by a gentle email/letter to the concerned HR personnel and demand interest on delayed payments. Avoid telephonic interaction, and let him regret in writing. Thus you shall make him responsible in all his future ventures, and help many of your fellow citizens.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 November 2011

If the gentle response faile. You have proof of submitting PF claim form to the company and they fail to attest the same.  They are liable for prosecution under EPF Scheme.  If you ocmplaint to the PF Commissioner on such issue any PF Inspector will be happy to be deputed for this job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query