Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     08 October 2013

Pf amount

I resigned from my company on 10.07.2013 after that I have checked my PF balance on dt.01.09.2013 which as EE: 45000.00 & ER: 14000.00 total Rs.59000.00 as on 29.08.2013 and accounts updated upto 31.03.2012.

But I received only Rs.39455.00 as my PF amount and Rs.92000/- as Pension withdrawal.


Now, I am confused that whether I got my full PF amount or not. If not can I complaint about this to EPF department.


 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 October 2013


- PF a/c slips for total tenure of service (year wise and up to date) which PF dept has supplied to company for supplying to you.

-PF calculation sheet which EPFO is supposed to supply to you along with disbursement of payment of funds in PF a/c of member.

If your company had come under E Passbook get it.

Unlike EPF which when you withdraw you always get 100% of your EPF part, for EPS withdrawal amount depends on depends on Average salary and total service, NOT related to actual Balance in Pension Fund. The withdrawal amount is governed by what is called Table ‘D’.

If total service of employee is less than 9.5 years and age of employee is less than 50 years of age then only one can withdraw the EPS amount in cash.

Years of service

Proportion of wages at exit



















Table D is upto 9 yrs only, because if 10 yrs are crossed, then you are liable for pension.

In case of any confusion visit PRO/APFC/RPFC in local office of EPFO in person.

Try to return the pension amount and ask for details on how you can keep your EPS a/c regular. After 10Y you shall be eligible for pension.

You can also search at:



Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 October 2013

If you feel you are paid less then use RTI, ask for

(i) worksheet copy

(ii) Extract of F/24 for previous year

(iii) F/3A and F/6A submitted by the company in the last years.

(iv) all correspondence and noting pertaining to prosecution proposal for employer if Form 3A and 6A is not submitted.

(v) Name and designation of dealing clerk/SS/AO/APFC who sanctioned the withdrawal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query