LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kamal pandey (ASM)     07 September 2012

Pf

It's regarding withdrawal of my pf . I was working with hdfc life and relieved from service on 17/07/2011. I gave request for withdrawal of my pf as well as pension amount in the month of sep 2011.However, thereafter I've not received the amount due me and I've even sent a couple of mails to pfqueries@hdfclife.Com for the status of my pf, as usual there is no response from the company which is very sad. Also, neither the due amount is credited to my account nor they take the pain to atleast respond me.Now I am feeling ashame to worked like this company. Kindly help as this delay and irresponsible behavior of the concerned person/ Department has really worsened my financial planning. I will be grateful if you could advise me in getting my pf amount with penalty

Learning

6 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     07 September 2012

Just compliant to pf inspector of your area, that they had not credited  pf contribution in your pf account and to take against them.

For withdrawl you need not to request to your piror establishment it can be withdrawn without their consent or permission. You can submit withdrawl form with the verification by a gazzetted officer/post master/ bank manager of nationalized bank.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2012

Mr. Arvind has given valubale advice.Kindly follow it and lodge the complaint under acknowledgment.

Does the company has its own PF trust?

Do you have acknowledgment of submission of PF forms?

Compnay is duty bound to submit the forms to the o/o PF commissioner in 5 days and supply you the acknowledgment issued by PF office.You may communicate in writing that the acknolwedgment issued by PF office be sent to you by redg. post only and offer to provide the postage prepaid, self addressed envelope if company demands it in wriitng or you may submit the envelope with a covering letter.

If PF is with EPFO you can check status of claim online at

www.epfindia.gov.in

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 September 2012

Yes. I too share Kumar Daob advise 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 September 2012

WHether Banking and Insuracen companies are there in the schedule of EPF Act 1952

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2012

Mr. Susdhir Kumar has been helping members with his exceptional knowledge about PF rules, and can provide precise inputs on Banks and Insurance companies.

In the attachment a mention is made on Bank PF rules.

Info at EPFO website is as given below, and HDFC Life should fall within the perview of EPF and MP Act.

https://epfindia.gov.in/for_employers.htm

Employer

• Establishments employing 20 or more persons and engaged in any of the 180 industries / Classes of Businesses specified.
  • Co-operative Societies, employing 50 or more persons & working without the aid of power.
  • Establishments not coverable statutorily can come under the coverage of the Act statu

https://epfindia.gov.in/class_industries.htm

Classes of Industries covered under EPF & MP Act, 1952

31st Jan.,1966

Banks other than the nationalized banks established under any Central or State Act;

31st Jan.,1970

General insurance business

31st Dec.,1978

Financing establishments other than banks not being the Unit Trust of India, the Agriculture Refinance Corporation, Industrial Development Bank of India, the Industrial Finance Corporation of India, the State Finance Corporation

(183 to 186)

08th December 2007

Companies offering Life Insurance, Annuities etc. other than Life Insuarance Corporation of India. 

Attached File : 104309178 mr.saileswar chakrabarti vs employees provident fund ... on 6 january, 2011.pdf downloaded: 143 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 September 2012

Pleawe stop e-mail business.  Please send RTI to PF office if they have received your claim from employer. If convered under EPFO. If covered under EPF and they have not submitted the claim then reuest RPFC in writing to issue process of prosecution of the authroised signatory.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register