Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sebastian aj (sales officer)     16 February 2011

Pet neuisence

Sir,

I am Living in the Gramapanchayath in Kerala. The Question is, I am living in 6 cent of plot with House, My neighbour is living in 18cents with House, There he also added a local Dog. Since 2nd last year the neighbour getting free the dog in night and the dog came back of his house in night and barks loudly till morning, the back side of his house means the front side of my Residence. Then I requested him to tied the dog in night but he didnt, so I filed a petition to the Circle inspector of the Police, and with the advice followed by the neighbour, he Tied up the dog in night and made a dog house just side of his house. But till the problem not solved, The dog is barking loudly in the midst of the night, because of this problem We ( my wife, 6 year son, twin daughter 6months) canot sleep in night it also lead a great physical and mental health problems. Please advice me to how can I file a petition against the Neighbour, if any laws to regulate the pet nuiesence in night? reply me urgent?

Thanks

Seban

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register