LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Kasarla   24 November 2020

personal loan

I was taken a personal loan from a finance company, in this corona pandemic I lost my job and no income to me. because of this reason I sent a request letter to the concern finance company asking for time till the March to not to pay the emi after that I will restart paying emis by getting a job and I got the acknowledgement also from them in reverse, but daily I am getting calls from there collection department and and today I got call from there legal adviser and said a case is filed on me under section 132 what he said and said it is a criminal case. and asking me to clear the due amount by tomorrow if not file will move to court and police will come to take me. can anyone please help me out to get out of this situation for some time atleast till march, can anyone suggest me in which way I can proceed with my problem seriously I am helpless and hopeless just living for sake of family day to day it is becoming a big torture to me. of course I need to pay I am not saying I will not pay but I am asking for time till march atleast.

Learning

1 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     24 November 2020

1. There is no option but to pay the Loan amount, without any further exceptions.  You wouls surely face legal proceedings and expenses.

2. Take Loan from another financer and clear off the first financer and manage the issue.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register