IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navdeep singh (lawyer)     20 January 2010

permission to go abroad

In a criminal case u/s427 ,447 506 IPC compromise has been effected between the parties.But the complainant can not recorded his statement because he is residing in the USA.Now one of the accused got visa for Itlay for the period of 9 months.whether he can get permission from trial court to go abroad for that period? If there is any case law please cite


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query