LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wasim ahmad (Advocate )     21 June 2021

permanent injunction

illegal construction is going on mosque land which belongs to Delhi wakf board .the land is adjacent with mosque wall and the person making construction on the land with the mafia.
what kind of relief be taken from the court on urgent basis.?


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 June 2021

You can file a petition for permanent injunction order from the court. A permanent injunction can be granted by the court by passing a decree made at the hearing and upon the merits of the suit. Once such decree is passed, the defendant is permanently prohibited from the assertion of a right, or from the commission of an act, which would be contrary to the rights of the plaintiff.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query