Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar (IT Professional)     21 October 2016

Permanent alimony in divorce

I have got ex-parte Divorce Decree this year. I want to know when a wife is not entitled for permanent alimony and how to prove it or can say How we can challange her claim on permanent alimony as he walked out of her matrimonail home with her own willing and not to show her interest to resotre her conjugal rights. She has filed the false DV Case after lost in RCR u/s-9 and get IM which I challange in Allahabad High Court. The case is pending in Allahabad High Court.


 2 Replies

U will have to prove she is having earning capacity or prove u don't have earning capacity. Refer HMA for capacity meaning.

sai narayana   22 October 2016

If she is working or divorce on adultery grounds, you can escape alimony.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query