LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Kumar (NA)     04 April 2017

Perjury application

While making a transfer application in Supreme court, the petitioner has made many false statements regarding the employment and hide the interim maintenance amount order. However, there is a proper record of the employment attached in learned trial court. The petitioner has also moved CrPc U/s 125 against the respondent with misleading facts in trial court at her residence place jurisdiction. 

1. first can an application of perjury can be moved in such cases. If an application of perjury ( section 193) need to be moved then where it should be applied ? or In supreme court or Lower trial court of my residence ( in other state, place of husband residence)? 




 2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 April 2017

In both the cases you can file an application for perjury along with relevant documents.

1 Like

Suresh Kumar (NA)     04 April 2017

Rajiv sir, can this file in my place  of residence i.e. Ajmer, rajasthan , while she stays in UP. 

where is jurisdiction to file this matter, as it happened in SC petition so I think should be filed in Supreme court.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register