LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DIPALI MAZUMDAR   01 July 2016

Perjury

My daughter in law filed a written complaint to Police against me and my son 10 years back which was treated as FIR and chargesheeted against us under sections 498A/406 ....where she mentioned that her ornaments are kept in a Bank Locker which is in our custody and we are holding back her one KVP certificate whose purchase value is Rs 50,000/ along with other allegations ...when the court procedure started then she filed a petition to court under section 91 to get back those ornaments and KVP certficate where it was mentioned the maturity value of one KVP certficate is Rs 50,000/ which was rejected by court and thereafter she filed another two petitions under the same ground which were rejected too ...this way she delayed the case proceedings and the case is still pending for framing of charge ....in the meantime two years back she filed a Mat Suit under cruelty ground and during the cross examination  already she deposed that the above said Bank Locker was in the name of my son and her and she freezed that locker before filing the FIR of 498A case...as well as she had Four KVP certificates of Rs 5,000/ each and she encashed the same taking duplicate copy after 2-3 months of filing the FIR of 498A ....now my point is I was not at all the holder of that locker and she freezed the same before filing of 498A FIR and she did not have at all one KVP certificate of worth Rs 50,000/ so it was used against me for the sake of an allegation only and moreover she mentioned the amount which were contradictory ...so at this stage can I file a Perjury case against her for the same and what are the sections will be applicable for that ?

Learning

1 Replies

DIPALI MAZUMDAR   01 July 2016

Looking for others Advice on the same ...pls be specific too

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register