Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neeraj kumar (Account Service)     15 October 2016

Pending salary

Dear Respected Members,

i need your help regarding my pending salary by Pro Labels Pvt Ltd. sec 63 noida. I was working in this company from 1 dec 2015 to 31 march 2016. i was not happy with the Director Behave of the Company.

so  i want to regin from the post of Accountant. i was informed to The Director regarding my resing on 15 march 2016 and he accpted it all communication was orally , after 31 march he told me that the financial condition of the  is not good we will call you after few days for your salary payment.

but after few days he call me that every work wich is  done by me in account is incorrect and so i cant not paid salary.

But i was already informed to the director befor 15 days for taking charge.

now he deny to pay my march month salary after many reminder.

the company involve in fake excise input bill in books. and enter fake  purchase bill in books of account  from diffrent parties.

i have all salary payment proof fron dec 2015 to feb 2016 in neft in my bank.

i have no document proof witout attandence in the company. 

please advice me.

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 October 2016

Verbal communications are not on record.

What is the notice period applicable to you?

Did you submit notice of resignation, final resignation and do you have copy and POD?

If you have sent by ordinary post, attach a copy and demand your relieving documents, pending payouts.

Saurabh Singhal   15 October 2016

Dear Sir,

I am working with Axa parenterals. HR Manager is holding my salary for the official trip days allowed by the Management. ( He has released my part salary on behalf of punching of card ) As per him i was absent during that period as per his records.  Although I have sent a email to HR for my outdoor duty and copied to Director to whom i am reporting.

Some how HR manager is harrassing me with different ways. My probation period is also over which was 6 month and now i am in 9 months of job.

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Saurabh

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 October 2016

" HR Manager is holding my salary for the official trip days allowed by the Management. ..........I have sent a email to HR for my outdoor duty and copied to Director to whom i am reporting."

If you have copy of approval, send it to HR, on the same email trail.

Or ask the reporting authortiy to send copy of approval sent by him/herto HR , to you also.

Or claim the deemed approval since, non-approval was not communicated by authority.  

abhishek kumar singh   18 October 2016

hi, I have worked 7 month in company PREMIUM IT SOLUTION PVT LTD.They did not give me offer letter as per joining rule.now company terminated me without any prior notice.MY three month salary pending on company, tell me what should be the legal action against company.I have email proof and call recording proof that i have worked in this company and my salary pending.plz suggest me,

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 October 2016

@ Abhishek,

While posting such queries employee should always post basic information;

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial?

What is its line of business?

How many persons are employed in it?

Does standing order apply in your case; Model/Standing?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have any power to sanction (Not just recommend) leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise/grant OT etc etc…………..

Can anyone change/cancel your recommendations?

How many persons report to you?

You are in which state?

Your service is under probation or confirmed?

For how many months you have been working?

What is the notice period tendered by you?

What is the notice period as per appointment letter?

Has your resignation been accepted?

Have you been getting salary slips?

What was your monthly salary?

Are you a member of employee's/trade unions?

@ Abhishek,

You have repeated at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Employer-not-paying-my-salary--142997.asp

@ Abhishek,

You have repeated at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=142394&offset=2

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register