LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun KP   25 August 2018

Paypal denied restoration of account after hacker attack

My PayPal account was hacked. The hackers refunded all the money which I transferred from my other PayPal account to my current account. The hackers were able to access my both PayPal accounts and refund the money back to my clients. I requested PayPal to investigate the case and PayPal came with the response that "We've reviewed your unauthorised activity case, and determined that there was no unauthorised use of your PayPal account.". I had requested the proof of Investigation from PayPal and they claimed that I need a lawyer who can send a legal request to PayPal to get the proof of Investigation. I had been talking to the PayPal customer service and their supervisors and managers for about 20 days now. They asked me to wait for 10 days even though I had to wait for 20 days and another numerous attempts to reach PayPal agents to finally get them to review the case. So, How do I sue PayPal for their bad service and make them compensate for the my time and the funds I lost.

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     31 October 2018

If you explain the complaint, it could be seen any violations of agreed terms and arbitrary decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register