Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RSNM (N/A)     11 May 2011

Paying Guest Issue

Hello,

I am a foreign national currently living in a PG in Mumbai. My problem is that my landlord refuses to give me a copy of the agreement I signed. He says that he doesn't want me to have it because I could get an Internet Data Card with it, and it is forbidden... The thing is I must have this copy to register at the F(R)RO (as every foreigners need to do), in a very short time.

How can I do to get this document ?

Thank you.

RSNM

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOU HAVE ENTERED IN TO PAYING GUEST AGREEMENT WITH THE LAND LORD BUT HE HAS NOT GIVEN YOU THE COPY.

2.THIS IS THE INFORMATION REQUIRED BY ALL AREA POLICE STATIONS REGARDING THE PERSONS STAYING IN ANY HOUSING SOCIETY AS PAYING GUEST OR ON LEAVE LICENCE BASIS,RENT BASIS DUE TO CONTROL OF RISING CRIMES.

3.YOU HAVE YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOU,THEN YOU CAN SEARCH FOR ANOTHER PG ACCOMODATION IN CASE THE SAID LAND LORD IS NOT GIVING YOU THE COPY.

4.WITH YOUR PASSPORT AND OTHER I.D.PROOF YOU CAN EASILYGET ALTERNATE PG ACCOMMODATION,BUT IN CASE YOU NEED TO STAY THERE THEN YOU MAY REQUEST THE SAID PERSON FOR COPY ,IF STILL NOT AGREEING THEN SHIFT THE ACCOMODATION.

45YOU MAY WRITE AND SEND DETAILS FOR ANY FURTHER HELP.GOOD LUCK.

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09960223100,

e.mail..advocatesawantnb@yahoo.com

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

karinabartram (klhgy5ryt)     13 May 2011

Get a proper agreement executed between the landlord and you. And try if the landlord can convince the society management. Some societies also have restriction on giving the flat for bachelors and especially on paying guest arrangements. Society has the power to regulate such arrangement and try to resolve the matter amicably between the land-lord and the society management.

Real Estate Attorney Miami | Real Estate Attorney Miami Beach

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register