Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shweta Mathur (Lecturer)     02 July 2013

Pay protection refused

Dear eminent members and experts,

I have query regarding the rules governing pay protection.

I have joined an autonomous institute that is governed by NCT of Delhi under dept. of Tourism at the pay band of 9300-34800-4200. I had applied to this post through Proper Channel from the previous organization which was also a similar autonomous institute governed by  State Govt of Uttarakhand.At the time of receiving the offer letter after my selection for the present post I am holding I had tendered my resignation and had served the notice period. I had also submitted the NOC and relieving letter and other documents required.I was working at the same Pay band of 9300-34800-4200 but at the lower post than the present one.Since I had worked for 4 years in the previous organization I had received 4 increments in my salary. 

At the time of my joining I had asked for pay protection through my acceptance letter which was agreed by the present organization. But my file was not approved then for pay protection which i was unaware of. Now after 1 year of my joining in this organization my file was rejected by the higher ups in the board of the society  stating that , "IT WAS NOT A TECHNICAL RESIGNATION".

Now I want to know as to what is the meaning of Technical Resignation? I had applied through Proper Channel and at the time of my joining NOC and other formalities were also made.I am totally in a state of Fix as I have suffered a big financial loss.

I will be thankful to you if you can help me in this matter.

Regards

Shweta Mathur

Learning

3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     02 July 2013

https://www.network54.com/Forum/81803/message/1309156861/Technical+resignation

go through this website you will be having some idea 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 July 2013

first plese seek the documents submitted to the Board. Use RTI

Shweta Mathur (Lecturer)     03 July 2013

Thank you Mr. Mahesh and Mr. Sudhir Kumar for your valuable information and advice.

I will certainly act accordingly.

I request you if you can help me in finding out whether there is any evidence of pay protection in case of direct recruitment from one autonomous body to another.If I support any such evidence that will stregthen my case.

Thanks and Regards

Shweta Mathur

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register