LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAI KUMAR (technical officer)     01 March 2014

Pay fixation on selection to higher post

sir i was appointed as Senior Technician in Panjab University in Jan 2006 in the pay scale of 10300-34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4400.

In 2013 October i am selected through open selection as Technical Officer in same deptt. i.e panjab university chandigarh in the same pay band 10300-34800 but with a higher grade pay of rs. 5000. at time of selection as Technical officer my basic pay was Rs. 15350. and in my appointment letter its i mentioned that my pay will be fixed as per university rules being already in the service of panjab university. 

Sir now they fixing it that i already getting higher grade pay of rs. 5000 from grade pay of 4400 they are reducing my basic pay of 15350 by rs. 600 and fixing it with 14750 and grade pay of 5000.

they are telling that i will get the same salary as i was getting earlier.

kindly tell me what will be my basic pay on new appointment.

previous basic pay : 15350+4400=19750

new baisc pay on selction to high post : 14750+5000=19750

They are reducing my basic pay by rs 600 is it is correct or incorrect.

DNI January. which is also not given to me neither they dont give my any additional incrment

Learning

9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2014

on selection as DR to higher post the pay will be fixed just like in case of promotion.

JAI KUMAR (technical officer)     03 March 2014

Sir thanx a lot i will be very thankful to u. sir kindly provide me the rules copy for the same.

i am appointed in Panjab University as DR to the post of Senior Technician in Jan 2006 in the pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4400.  I had applied through proper channel for the post of Technical officer in same deptt i.e Panjab University and selected as DR to the post of Technical Officer in the Pay Scale of Rs. 10300-34800 with grade pay of Rs. 5000 in October 2013. At that time my basic pay was 15350 excluding grade pay.. 

I have following points:-

1.     What will be my basic pay in higher post as Technical Officer?

2.     What will be my DNI?

3.     Can they decrease my basic pay on account of increase in grade pay as i am selected through DR in same deptt?

sir kindly provide me the rules under which mu pay will be fixed as Audit is not verifying my pay and from last about five months I am getting old one salary and annual increment due in January is also not given to me.

So also kindly provide me the rules copy as they are not having it and they are showing me the rules pre 2006.

Jai Kumar

sir pls. tell me i am waiting as i am suffering from last five months

audit has told that the salary i was drawing in my last post will be remains same in new higher post. so sir kindly provide me rules for the fixation of my salary.

jkscchd@rediffmail.com

Sudhir sir kindly provide me the rules i will be verythankful to u

JAI KUMAR (technical officer)     04 March 2014

sir pls. quote me the rules and link on which rules are available so that i can show it to audit and account section of university.

sir waiting for it from last two days

kindly help me

Sir i am waiting. they are even not agree on FR 22 rules. Moreover they prefer Punjab Civil Rules. kindly guide me

JAI KUMAR (technical officer)     11 March 2014

pls. update me i am waiting from last ten days.

they are decreasing my basic pay as same increase in grade pay

pls. tell me what will be my pay fixation as per rules from your side.

sir i was appointed as Senior Technician in Panjab University in Jan 2006 in the pay scale of 10300-34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4400.

In 2013 October i am selected through open selection as Technical Officer in same deptt. i.e panjab university chandigarh in the same pay band 10300-34800 but with a higher grade pay of rs. 5000. at time of selection as Technical officer my basic pay was Rs. 15350. and in my appointment letter its i mentioned that my pay will be fixed as per university rules being already in the service of panjab university. 

Sir now they fixing it that i already getting higher grade pay of rs. 5000 from grade pay of 4400 they are reducing my basic pay of 15350 by rs. 600 and fixing it with 14750 and grade pay of 5000.

they are telling that i will get the same salary as i was getting earlier.

kindly tell me what will be my basic pay on new appointment.

previous basic pay : 15350+4400=19750

new baisc pay on selction to high post : 14750+5000=19750

They are reducing my basic pay by rs 600 is it is correct or incorrect.

DNI January. which is also not given to me neither they dont give my any additional incrment

i am appointed through proper channel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register