Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (service)     16 May 2012

Past service benefit

Dear Sir

1.       I worked at a large   Municipal Corporation( a local self-government)  (A) in Maharashtra for 8 years.

2.       A post was advertised in a Central Government autonomous body in Maharashtra (B).

3.       I applied through proper channels and joined   B  without a break and through proper channels by submitting a resignation technically.

4.       B   wrote to   A  to transfer my PF and pro-rata Gratuity to B to give me benefit of past service citing  the GOI resolution dated 7th Feb 1986 regarding reciprocal arrangements between central Govt and State Governments for transfer of service between employees of State Government/State autonomous bodies/state statutory bodies as well as the GR dated 13th July 1992 of Maharashtra Government’s acceptance of the same. Resolution No PEN-1092/27/SER-4 dated 19th July 1993.

5.       I have completed 10 years service in B and   have still not collected my PF or Gratuity from A as the matter was delayed and pending and was still under consideration by A.

6.       A   has finally replied to B that as per their current norms any dues payable to any ex-employee of A is not transferable to any other Institute except the concerned employee and has passed instructions to process the dues.

7.       Please advise regarding the legal standing of my case and my next recourse or my Organisation’s next recourse for appeal.

8. Is there a provision for me to collect my dues ( PF and Service Gratuity) and then deposit it to B such that B would give me benefit of my Sevice in A for pensionary benefits?

Thanks

Sandeep

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More