Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Passport for Minor -- ANNEXURE ‘G’

Page no : 2

Shalini (Engg)     19 November 2009

r u kidding,

what do ypu think how much monet they are expecting for the same..

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 November 2009

Madam,

I forgot kidding long time ago. 

Here in Mumbai, it costs about 300-400 for getting the affidavit settled and the beauty is that one need not go the court also. You know, you get ration card, PAN card, income tax refund, passport, domicile certificate (in other words every damn document that has made our life miserable) at home for a price.

As far as notary is concerned, it is as easy as going to a restaurant for a cup of coffee.

If somebody is charging you 20000 rupees, he is not kidding. He is taking advantage of your desperation.

(Guest)

Sir this job. If you required so you have to pay for it, if not just forget. A doctor just hold your pulse for couple of seconds. He will charge as he wish if you want the treatment please if not no problem for the professionals.

I can do the Child Passport with out producing any affidavit. She can pay that 20,000 Rupees?

Even I can do with out drinking a cup of Tea.

(Guest)

Anil Agarwal Ji Passport is not a Ration Card or Electricity recipt sir. Even the new born baby also put the thumb impression on it. If you can get a Passport application and look it carefully PLEASE. But not to blame the Indian laws. I sincerelly appreciate. The Foriegn Sec Romesh Bandari just entertained your long letter. It is nothing but did a favour.You to get the passport and get rid of you.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     23 November 2009

He did no favour to me. My son's thumb impression was already there. I am not a nuisance then that he got rid of me nor am I. Please disabuse your mind from this notion. Bhanari saved the blushes for his Ministry. A friend of mine had agreed to publish the entire application with RPO's remarks.

Who gave you the idea that by issuing the passport, "he got rid of me". I did not thrust myself upon him. For me he was no more than a mere public servant though occupying the office of Foreign Secretary. I am not the kind of person who allows himself to be gotten rid of by people of two tuppence.

1 Like

Shalini (Engg)     25 November 2009

Mr. MD,

I am asking for solution not problem,

AGAR MAIN ITNE PAISE APNE HUSBAND KO DE DOON TO WOH BHI IS PER SIGN KER DENGE BUT I DONT WANT THIS WAY...

THANKS FOR ALL ADVICE...

Shalini

aflatoon dash (health)     16 September 2010

do you want to take the children away from him without his knowledge and consent .This is not correct .this is kidnapping of the child which is against the Hague convention.Your agendas dont seem overt.You are planning child abduction Its worst form of child abuse -depriving the child his father.Any lady who does this reveals great parenting skill deficit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register