passage ext .

We had purchased a flat 7 yrs ago and builder had permitted us for passage extension (which wuld not be causing any harm/inconvenience to others). As we were not saying in the said flat we didn't get it done. Now recently after shifting we got it done and one of our neighbour complained abt it to Kolhapur
Municipal corporation. We got a notice under the Act1996clause53(1). The said passage extension is done by other flat members also. Can it be regularised and how ? Whom are we suppose to approach for reglarisation? Pls guide.

If u have any written agriment or oral u reply. To municipal corporation with Xerox copies .u contact builder and inform the present situation and to witness on behalf of u.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x