LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manan   14 March 2018

Partnership deed

Dear Sir We have an old partnership deed registered in UP, there is change in the partners and the place of business (to Punjab) How can we shift the registration from UP to Punjab and regularize it with the current partners, deed and place of business?

 4 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     15 March 2018

execute and register fresh PD in Punjab.

Manan   15 March 2018

Dear Sir, 

Do we need to intimate or do anything regarding the old deed in UP?

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     15 March 2018

Cancel old partnership deed.

Manan   15 March 2018

Kindly guide as to what is the procedure to cancel the old partnership deed (where and how)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query