Partition suit

My grand parents have passes away, left some undivided land and property inherited by 3 brothers and 4 sisters. Among 3 brothers my father is eldest. I am writing on behalf of my father. My father visited many times and tried to divide and register property in each stakeholder name. However he failed as who are residing on the property made some dispute and put this task on pendency. They even threatened many times to my parents.

Land is located at Egra, Dist : East Midnapore, west bengal. Magistrate court will be Contai.

We stay in Delhi, by profession I am a Chartered Accountant. We can not visit on daily basis to the location. Now i want to file to file partition suit and follow the legal proceedings to get our share back.
I need a good and reliable attorney from Contai Magistrate Court itself, who can fight our case till its conclusion and help us to get our share back.

search LCI list of lawyers for that place.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x