Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akkinapalli (Business)     31 January 2016

Partition share

Sir/madam.. good day
         my father and mother have self acquired properties as individually and jointly. i have a sister and she married in 1993. my mother died in the year 2008. before that she wrote a will on favor of my father. it was unregistered. after that my father died in 2014 by wrote a will in favor of me. it is also unregistered. after death of my father she stole the will (from my locked house) which was my father wrote to me.i have a duplicate copy of my father will and original of my mother will. now my sister file a partition suit on me for a Half share.. what can i do.. so many people are there for witness for the steeling of something from my home (will). what can i do for protecting of my entire property from amendment of HSA-2005

thanking you..

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 January 2016

According to the WILL , the properties will be distributed. You can mention all the details in the written statement to the court.Approach a civil cases lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register