Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

veer (abc)     16 April 2010

partition of land bought in auction from IT

hello, 

my father along with his business partners  had bought a piece of land from the auction by the dept. of income tax in year 1987 on total 6 names.

as on today,, we are going to divide the land between 5 alive candidates.

we have already executed a deed amongst us, and presented it to the court.

the regional inspector says that this land cannot be divided between the parties unless a registration-fee (4% or 8%) is paid.

but at the same time he says that it is a nazul land and so  there is a possibility of doing the same by executing something called as "KHATA KA VIBHAJAN" or divison of accounts. 

________

now,

after the partition is done, if I am willing to sell the land further to some other person, I will have to pay the registration charges.

at that time, I will be not at all communicating with or getting any help from  the other 3 partners.

hence I wanted to make sure that I should not rely on their support for selling off my portion of land and getting it registered  or whatsoever.

please thelp me with the steps necessary for ensuring  the same. 

--

Learning

2 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     17 April 2010

IF it is an agricultural land u can divide it subject to fragmentation act. if it NA plot you have to follow DC  rules. then u can very well sale it. secondly you have stated that they were six partners and u r dividing in 5 only.

veer (abc)     17 April 2010

ONE OF THEM DIED A FEW YEARS AGO.

HIS LEGAL HIERS (SONS) ARE TAKING UP HIS PART OF LAND.

DOES FRAGMANTATION MEANS khate ka vibhajan?

what are the DC rules. please brief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register