LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay sharma (Artical Assistant)     06 October 2009

partition of ancestrolprperty

dear sir please took out of me 1 problem...

actually the problem is that my father were 4 brothers out of which 3 has been expired due to fatal disease..? now my grandfather wants to distribute all the property & wealth among the childerns of my uncle's.. so please guide me how can i fight for my rights..? and moreover my  dad also wants to distribute all the property in my relatives...my dad has served indian army for the past 30 years and my relatives are also making a claim out of his hard earned incomes.. moreover now a days my dad is bearing all the expenses of the family..

If any advocate is interested then he/she may contact me...( by posting a scrap to me by inviting the offer)

Learning

3 Replies

kannan (cus supp engg)     06 October 2009

உங்கள் வலை பகுதி மிகவும் பயனுள்ளதாக உள்ளது-

நன்றி

jankidas (proprietor)     20 October 2010

First thing is what is the nature of the property of ur grandfather ? If it is self acquired, he can distribute it as per his will. But if it is ancestral in his hands, he has to distribute the property equally between his sons. Only thing he can do is that he can give away his own share in the ancestral property at his wish.

Similar is the reply for ur father's property. No one can stop him in distributing his self acquired property.   

Kamran Khan Asif (Advocate)     20 October 2010

Yeah if the property is self acquired the owner has every right to distribute the same as and when he wish.

But if the property is ancestoral one, then the every immediate legal heir shall have automated right in the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register