Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhnandan (business man)     30 January 2016



land was purchased of our younger brother name by our joint family business money in 1965 that time his age was 26 .when we came to know that our younger brother sell that land before 4 years .now we other brothers file a partition for that land on court court acccept it and send a notice to the purchaser and the purchasers appear on court and given statement that we purchase the land from land owner. can court give dicree in favour us .or how we prove it its our joint family property .when the land was purchased our younger brother doing nothing any kind of business now his age 75.

 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 January 2016

The onus to prove is on you.

Whats is the opinion of your nown lawyer?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query