LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mandar (Business Head)     15 February 2013

Parking issue in mhada soc

Dear Sir, I am Original Allottee for MHADA flat and been residing there since 2006.A new rule on parking was passed in AGM mid 2012, wherein all the members willing to have permanent parking need to deposit Rs 1 lac with the society for Stilt Parking & Rs 50k for Open parking though MHADA hasnt charged us for the same.

Now my parking space is been alloted to some other member without my knowledge just because he has paid the same amount though he has leased out the flat .Now his tenant has parked the vehicle in the same slot where I used to park since 2006.

Also Members who doesnt even own the car has been given the parking space by telling them that the same will fetch them good returns for the flat..Now those slots remain vacant  and my car has to be parked outside been a member and staying there.

Parking has also been alloted to flats brought lately but havent been transfered to the new buyer.

I feel cheated and the money collected seems to be an unetical practice.

Kindly advise.

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate RAHUL C. CHHATBAR (ADVOCATE)     05 March 2013

Yes it is somewhere like cheating.

you must read throughly minutes in which resolution for such charges for the parking slot is passed.

you much also address a written compliant to secretary and chariman about your greviance. if they doesn't resolve your greviance they you may approach to Society Registrar, regarding your greviance.

All the best

happy to serve you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register