LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj (Personal)     09 December 2014

Parking harassment

I hope I am posting this in the right forum.

This is for a friend of mine who is a single lady living with a minor child and parents are senior citizens. She owns a car and has a dedicated parking space in the flat. Another owner constantly harasses her to give away her parking space to him and take his since he owns a bigger car. He always parks the car so close to hers, which makes her difficult to get inside the vehicle. He also parks in a haphazard manner because of which she is forced to park towards the toilets used by the watchmen and domestic servants.

I had intervened once and tried to solve this amicably by asking both to park their vehicles a little away from each other so both do not get affected. He insulted me and said if you want a better space for your friend, then she has to either find a space elsewhere in the flat or park closer to the toilets. The association stepped in and drew a line asking both not to cross the lines, for which he never bothered.

What can be done to prevent this person from harassing my friend? Can we approach a All Women Police Station and file a complaint against this person? Are there any other solutions? I request the learned members to guide me.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

if you feel there is really any sort of harassment..then you should go with the option you had mentioned...no need of getting into any nasty fights if the opposite party doesnt  know to behave...these things need to dealt through the law only..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register