Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     04 April 2011

Pagadi Transfer Rights if Father Dies

Iam Samson Daniel son of Late Daniel Samuel died of sudden heart attack on 12-03-2011 and staying in a Pagadi House since last 20 years at dombivli west dist : Thane, Mumbai.

Now the owner refuses to accept rent and transfer the property on my name.

I have no other place this is the only property and house my father purchased after his Railway job retirement. I have three brothers and they are all working in railways and in good position they are not interested in this property and iam in a mess in small private company.

What happens if court orders the owner to collect rent and he still refuses to collect the rent?

The house is about some 3.5 Lakh approx and the case could cost me more expensive what should I do?


 1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     05 April 2011

start sending the rent by money order,the landlord will return it keep collecting returned reciepts.there is no possibilty of youe eviction from house.eveve if it order goes against you ti will take decades for execution.expences will be not more . the structure of law is for to the time if the price of property increases ready for compromise gor handsome sum.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query