LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     30 May 2011

Pagadi Rent Not Accepted After Father Death

Iam staying in a pagadi house in dombivli - Dist Thane and my father died of heart attack Iam the last son and staying alone in the house. Now the building owner is not accepting rent from me and then I approached a advocate and sent him a notice and money ordered the rents but that also he did not accept and now he has sent me a notice from his lawyer with lot of allegations of my bad behaviors for not accepting rent.

Recently in the first week of Jan 2011 he has occupied the first floor two opposite vacant neighbors’ blocks and wants my house because it is front road facing and so he wants to throw me out. And have the complete first floor for himself.

I want to pay the rent in the court but my advocate is advising me not to approach the court first he says you are just a pagadi tenant and we could not first approach the court and force him accept the rent as the pagadi agreement was with your father not you.

Is this ture? Can not I approach the court first? If I do will my case become weak?

I was staying with my father since last 22 years and my only name is there in the ration card. Iam paying the electric bill by cheque.

Please Advice.

Can any bold and experienced advocate take my case the court will be Kalyan.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register