LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     25 April 2013

Pagadi association address

Iam staying in my Pagadi Rented Flat Dombivli West since last 24 years after my father death the owner has not accepted rent and henceforth i approached Kalyan Court and paid the rent.

The owner of the building is not approaching the court but filling false complaints against me of disturbing him. The police harassment has become headache i had even given protection letter of the owner disturbance to all police department before approaching the court.

But the owner is a builder and a born villager has good contacts of politicians and police department.

Iam totally helpless all the disputed pagadi buildings in Dombivli the tenants have vacated to other places keeping there doors locked out of fear. Initially the Advocate promised me not to fear but now he is telling me our case is civil case and we are getting status - quo also but the owner is filling a criminal cases i can not help.

I WANTED TO KNOW DO WE HAVE PAGADI ASSOCIATION FORMED IN MUMBAI CAN THIS ASSOCIATION HELP ME. I NEED THERE ADDRESS. THE MAXIMUM PAGADI TENANTS IN DOMBIVLI ARE GOING THROUGH THIS PROBLEMS.

PLEASE GUIDE.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register