LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanat kumar padhy (Cost Accountant)     05 June 2011

Ownership righit if made undertaking fr solvancy certificat

In Tahasildar office My Grand Father had furnished a under taking to my uncle that he is owner of his all property to get a solvancy certificate for contracting license. My father is also given in writing a no objection to support him. On that basis he is claiming all properties are gifted by his father to him making a will in front of magistrate .He is owner of the total property.

Is it admissable in court as a will under civil code procedure? Is court will allow him took all the properties?

Learning

1 Replies

prabhakar singh (advocate)     06 June 2011

"under taking" by your grand father and" no objection "by your father moved before tehisildar can not be construed as to be any GIFT OR WILL By any court. If your uncle is claimlng so he is acting on a wrong advise.However a circumstance may arise where he can put your grand father and father that the duo has admitted him as owner but such an admission can always be explained by party who made it.And explanation put forward is sound that it was so made and done with a limitted purpose that ason,or brother,may get the desired contract and issue of solvency may not come his way. YOU NEED NOT WORRY AT ALL.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register