Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji   22 September 2018

Ownership in the property

Dear Sirs,

My father purchased a commercial property in 1997 in his name.I was in to education business operating out of a rented building as my business was good he thought of constructing the building in 2004 and let me occupy the building for my business. So we decided to take a loan from the bank and as per the oral agreement i have to take care of settling the loan with the bank as specified i paid the bank and settled the loan in full. Now recently after my mother's demise i had a misundertanding with him so he is deciding the sell off the building .I tried variuos remedial measures of involving the family members to reconcile but of no use. i even told him ill accept to sell provided he gives me a share of the sale proceeds but he declined to give me the monetary share as well. Iam left with no option to approach the court of law. Kindly advise me as to how to proceed and what are my rights. As a proof of payments i made to the bank i have the statements.Will i be able to get any relief. Thanks 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register