LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     20 May 2014

Owner assaulted after judgment pronounced in my favour

I personally thank all those who will show interest in participation and answering and giving me proper Guidance.

My Building Owner his Brother & Son along with family member assaulted me after Court Judgment / Decree received in my Favour for pagadi rent not accepted by the owner after my father death.  The assault was attempted to murder me but luckily I got away with a cut on the left arm 5 inch.

The owner is builder and villager from Dombivli west he has strong political influences he was abusing and threatening me in front of the police. On 17-5-2014 the police filed a normal NC but after I personally met the DCP Kalyan on Monday 19-5-2014 on his direction the complaint was registered by the vishnunagar police station dombivli west.

The criminals are still free and no arrest is made even after the FIR is filed.

What options do I have because the owner can create false witness that I was the person to trouble him and assault him? And no one could dare come to my help because of the fear of the owner the whole building was watching quietly.

1 .After the FIR the owner will be taken to court by the police if not can I approach the court and file criminal case?

2. The fear of the police turning the case against me I have medical receipt of the injury cut but on the medical receipt the municipal doctor has written someone has made the injury they did not mention   the name of the owner in the medical receipt The police constable were influencing the doctor not to add the owners name on the medical receipt. The police took the original medical receipt from me and gave me the zerox copy saying that is the procedure is this True?

3. On the Judgment & Decree it is written by the Judge order not to disturb my peaceful stay

Please reply iam totally disturbed after 2 yrs of court hurdle and problems this incident has pulled me down.

Thanks,
Daniel

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register